The Informative Text On Processing Personal Data
We, IAS (‘’Company’’) treat the security of your personal data very seriously. In this context, we take great care when processing and preserving any personal data belonging to all persons affiliated with the Company, including our customers benefiting from our products and services, their workers and our workers in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD) number 6698, GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation), The Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and International conventions, to which our country is bound regarding human rights.
We would like to clarify you as a Data Supervisor as regulated by Law on Protection of Personal Data.
1. Your Processed Personal Data and Our Processing Purposes
The collected personal data will be processed together with the reasons listed below;
- We process your name, surname and e-mail address information to communicate with you after you filled your details in the contact form on the “Contact” page of our website.
- If you would like to receive an offer from the “Configure Your Solution” tab on our website, we process your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone and company information to communicate with you in the most accurate way.
- If you request a demo registration from the “Live Demo” tab on our website, in order to meet your expectations in the most appropriate way and ensure accurate planning when we contact you we process your name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and country as well as your company and title information.
- If you would like to participate in a training announced on the IAS Business Academy (IBA) tab on our website or through our social media channels or if you would like to create a training request yourself, to help you plan and provide information to you, we process your surname, telephone number, e-mail address and the company you work for.
- If you contact us via Whatsapp, we process your name, surname, phone number, and other relevant information depending on the nature of your request or complaint in order to process and fulfill accordingly.
- In case you give your consent to send commercial messages to our company, in order to benefit from products and services offered by our company and to measure your satisfaction level, to inform and organize online or physical events, meetings, seminars and trainings to be held, to promote our products and services In order to send commercial electronic messages, we process your name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and log records regarding the commercial electronic message confirmation.
- If you contact us via our internet site or via e-mail, call center, or via our social media channels (linkedin, twitter, instagram, facebook addresses) or request / record training and seminars through these channels, to meet your requirements or to resolve any complaints, to address you correctly if you contact us via our call center, to manage customer relations processes better and to follow up and report accurately, we process your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, log records data, requests and other relevant information that will be transferred by you based on your complaint.
- We process your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company and job title information to establish contract regarding services provided, to provide after-sales support services, to resolve all kinds of requests and complaints you have communicated to our company, to respond to your requests faster and informing you about our products and services and by improving our communications with you.
- We process your personal Identity number, phone number, e-mail address, address, call center voice records, commercial communication permission information, IP address, correspondence information regarding dispute processes to fulfill our obligations arising from the legal legislation, to use all kinds of legal rights and to carry out all transactions for this purpose, to be able to report, test, development activities with internal audit and control, and to fulfill our legal obligations within the time period in case of transfer due to legal processes or requested in documents sent by official authorities
The purposes mentioned above will be processed in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the Law in connection with law and honesty, in connection with the purposes of processing, as limited and measured, as correct and current for certain clear and legitimate purposes.
2. Persons and Purposes to Which Your Processed Personal Data can be Transferred
We transfer your collected and processed personal data to third parties by law in accordance with the articles 8 and 9 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data regulating data processing conditions and purposes.
Your personal data is collected in this direction;
- If deemed necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligations or if requested by authorized and authorized legal authorities, we transfer to the competent legal authorities in order to fulfill our obligations.
- When we need to use our legal rights, such as notary public, litigation and defenses against legal requests to carry out legal proceedings, we transfer to courts, law firms and lawyers from whom we consult to the extent necessary within the scope of confidentiality obligations.
- We transfer data abroad because databases of Canias4.0 application, which we use for the purpose of implementing policies determined by the company’s administration, execution of business and transactions, are located abroad.
- We transfer to our company officials and group companies based at home or abroad and to be offered all commercial and administrative activities and services of our company within the scope of their purposes in accordance with the legislation
- In order to carry out events organized by our company, we transfer to agencies and organization companies in Turkey and / or abroad depending on the location of the events.
- We transfer to our established solution partners and group companies in the country and / or abroad that we have been in business relations with and authorized to carry out our business and customer organization processes, to provide after-sales support services related to the Canias4.0 program, to be required to resolve any requests and complaints you have submitted to our company, to communicate with you.
- We transfer to service providers located in Turkey and abroad for the purpose of supplying services that require special expertise in order to ensure sustainability of company operations (occupational health and safety institutions and experts, financial consultancy companies and financial advisors, marketing / advertising / analysis service providers, e-invoice / e-archive invoice service providers, independent audit services)
3. The Method and Legal Reason of Our Collection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected verbally, in written or electronically or via our website that we request from you and / or the institution you are affiliated with or that are transmitted to us, our business relations, during the signing of contracts and / or using of website, filling the contact form on our website, requesting an offer our contact form on our website, requesting an offer through the configure your solution and IBA trainings, communicating your requests and complaints via Whatsapp account of our Company, communicating your requests and complaints via Whatsapp account of our Company, communicating through our communication channels (call center, website, social media accounts), recording your conversations with the call center.
We process your personal data for the following reasons and only to the extent necessary.
- Based on the legal reason that it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, providing that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract; Preparation of contracts, signing, receiving, recording and eliminating malfunctions and error requests, providing after-sales support services, making price offers and product promotions, communicating for these transactions, keeping financial records and performing payment transactions,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not damaged; informing and measuring and reporting customer satisfaction, realizing organizations, evaluating after the training and keeping statistics,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right; To be able to use all kinds of legal / legal rights, to carry out and follow up our processes and obligations,
- Based on the legal reasons that it is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligation as the data controller and clearly stipulated in the laws; In case information is requested by the authorized legal authorities, making the necessary notifications, performing all kinds of legal transactions in accordance with the legislation and fulfilling our legal obligations,
- It has been made public by the person concerned,
Your personal data is collected for the above-mentioned method and legal reasons and will be kept in accordance with the principles in Article 4 of the Law and only for the maximum period specified in the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
4. Personal Data Holder’s Rights Stated in the Article 11 of the LPPD
Provided that the personal data holders submit to our Company their claims relating to their rights by the below stated means in this Informative Text, our Company will finalize the claim within thirty days at the latest free of charge, depending on the quality of the claim. If in case Personal Data Protection Board imposes a price, a payment will be collected as per the tariff determined by our Company.
Within this scope, personal data holders are entitled:
- To learn whether their personal data is processed,
- To demand information in case their data is processed,
- To learn the purpose for processing the data and whether it is used for that purpose,
- To know about the third persons receiving the relevant personal data at home or in foreign countries,
- To claim correction of the personal data, in case it is incompletely or incorrectly processed, and within this scope, to request notification to the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To demand deletion or disposal of personal data and notify the third persons that have received the data of such an act, in case the reasons for processing the personal data disappear, despite the relevant data has been processed in compliance with the provisions of the LPPD and other relevant regulations,
- To object to the results of processed data analyses made exclusively by electronic systems, if they are to the detriment of the personal data holders,
- To claim compensation for damages, in case any damage occurs due to processing of personal data in defiance of the law.
As per the 1st paragraph of the Article 13 of the LPPD, you may submit your claims to our Company in written or by other means determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in order to use your rights stated above.
This application, which contains your explanations about the rights you have as a personal data owner and have made and requested to use your rights mentioned above; We remind you that the matter you are requesting is clear and understandable, the subject you are requesting is related to your person or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you should be specially authorized in this regard and you have to get a document of authority including personal Identity and address information and attachment documents that should be added to the application in addition.
Within this framework, the channels and methods to deliver your applications in written as defined by the Article 11 of the LPPD are explicated below:
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you may deliver, in person, the necessary information evidencing your identity and your petition containing your request, or by sending the same through public notary or through other means designated by the Personal Data Protection Committee or transmit the same with secure electronic signature to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Company will finalize claims within thirty days at the latest free of charge, depending on the quality of the claim. Yet in case the Personal Data Protection Board imposes a price, a payment will be collected as per the tariff determined by our Company.